Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Tiny Little Flower


"Who would have thought it possible
that a tiny little flower could preoccupy
a person so completely that there simply
wasn't room for any other thought?"


Sophie Scholl ~



Lily-of-the Valley




Forget-me-not



I've re-imagined these beautiful postcard borders
into 3.5" x 5" graphics for you!  The printable versions
feature 3 of the 3.5" x 5" graphics, as well as 2 which are
slightly smaller.  I'll be using mine for writing notes, but think
they'd also make pretty place cards or labels ~ Enjoy!


Here are the free graphics
& sources
used in my artwork:


*TuckDB Ephemera*
Lily-of-the Valley border
Forget-me-not border


*Old Design Shop*
Aged paper texture


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Wish I could smell the lily of the valley! I finally dug some up at my mom's and brought the pips to my house. Hope they will bloom next May. Lovely work and thanks so much so sharing your talents.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing :-) The large ones prints well in A4 size, so these can also be used as is as photmats or writing paper :-) I especially love the gorgeous gradients! Such wonderful artwork.

    Thank you very much for sharing these, and for your beautiful, subtle restoration :-D

    Love&Light
    Gunnvor Karita

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, Megan, these are beautiful. Thank you so much.
    Blessings on your day,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily of the Valley and Forget-Me-Nots are just 2 of my many favorites. Cannot wait to use these, thank you so much for your work and generosity, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful graphics! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely uses for the postcards' borders! Thank you, Megan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much - these are stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa