Monday, October 28, 2013

October Pumpkins...

Bonfires and pumpkins,
Leaves sailing down...
October is red
And golden and brown.

Unknown Author ~

~ Printable pumpkin note papers ~

My daughter had a party at school,
so I put together 25 little bags of candy.
We added a pumpkin image to each,
because my daughter thought everyone
should have a pumpkin to color...

The printable I used is below:


The pumpkin clip art is my original artwork.  I also used
the aged background from an image on the Old Design Shop
in my lined notepaper.  Thanks, Julie!


Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Megan and I'm sure the were or are a hit with the children. You are raising a sweet girl for her to be thinking if others like that, bravo Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa :) She's my sweet little girl, and I love her dearly. I think her classmates liked their pumpkins!

      Delete
  2. How lovely and generous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing! I like this image and the design!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Esperanza! I'm glad you like how I used the clip art :)

      Delete
  4. Sweet gifts and what a wonderful tribute to October and the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! I sketch pumpkins all the time, so I thought it was about time I shared one ;)

      Delete
  5. These are just wonderful, Megan! I always enjoy seeing your creative genius at work. :-)
    Julie
    The Old Design Shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie ~ and thank you!! I love everything about your "Holiday Fun" owl. Will be using the aged paper background from it often :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful and unique images with us!

      Delete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa